All The Tools You Need To Help People Thrive
We can't wait for you to experience Advanced Splankna Training. This is where we really start to get going!
Requirements For Attending Advanced Training:
1. Complete Core Training (If you have not taken Splankna's Core Training, please register here.)
2. Log at least 30 session of client sessions with your new tools.
3. Participate in at least 2 supervisions (one online and one private). Click here to learn more. Each time you participate, your supervisor will keep the record for us.
4. Take and pass the Core Training test.
5. Live session review.
In Advanced Training you will add to your tools:
Formal Spiritual Agreements
- Learn about Formal Agreement styles such as "Power," "Transfer," "Program," etc. and how they fuel Client symptoms
- Learn prayer steps for breaking Formal Agreements
- Learn about "Benefits" of agreements and how to get the subconscious to release them
- Learn how to use Splankna tools to CREATE NEW emotional and behavioral patterns for your clients once old patterns have been released
- Learn how to utilize Creative Emotions and Creative Algorithms
- Learn how to design effective homework for your Clients so they can continue their progress in-between sessions and after Splankna work ends
Specifics In Warfare And Its Application In Healing
- Learn the basic ranks of demonic entities and when/how to deal with them
- Learn about Generational spiritual issues such as generational curses, generational agreements, and cellular memory
- Learn about other spiritual elements behind symptomology such as soul-ties, curses/hexes, specific spirits, and spiritual authority
Splankna's Application With DSM Disorders
- Learn to apply Splankna tools with Dissociative Identity Disorder, Bi-Polar Disorder, Attachment Disorder, Addiction, and more
- Learn how to utilize Splankna tools in memory recovery
Required Reading For Advanced Training:
UpperDogs - Thiessen & Hughes
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. Friday morning (time varies from training to training.) Friday and Saturday's sessions will run from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with lunch on your own at 11:00 a.m. Sunday's session will run from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. without a lunch break (bring a snack if you need to). The exact times may vary depending on the training. Please see the specific details about your training event's times once you register for verification.
Accommodations are usually in a hotel where you can make sleeping room reservations for your convenience. Each training date event has the location details included.
If you need to cancel your registration you may receive a refund of your tuition minus non-refundable deposit as long as you cancel at least two weeks prior to the seminar date. Cancellations within less than two weeks will not be refunded.
For questions call 888-958-0730 or email [email protected]